Hi Guys really struggling here
lots of spam this morning so:
1. go into mailwasher except i cannot on any machine other than the server...
2. go onto server and open atlas:4044 and it appears on screen, however it cannot comunicate with message "connection to first alert failed (port 4051 possibly firewalled?)"
i do a bit of swearing and run a system check
3. double check that firewall settings haven't changed over night. No still the same.
4. click on another screen and now a different message appear, so i update license (this times out and crashes firefox)
5. restart firefox and re enter, mailwasher now unlicenced
6. dig into emails to find serial number and update licence
7. eveything ok acording to system check
in a couple of hours it will probably be complaining about not being able to contact first alert and will go round this loop again....
i am litteraly pulling my hair out now as this has been going on for a week.
Support forum for MailWasher Enterprise Server
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest