MWES.EXE encountered a problem and needed to close

Problems/tips/tricks with MailWasher Enterprise, Windows and Exchange
Antoniusfm
Student Sheep

MWES.EXE encountered a problem and needed to close

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi there,

I am getting this error on our SBS2003 server at the moment, i have restarted the server, but that hasn't solved the problem. The mailwasher service is running and i can access the monitor. What can be cause of this ? I am using the latest version of the mailwasher (2.7.81)and i ahve got screen-dumps if requested.
Attachments
MWES_errors.zip
Some screen-dumps
(47.37 KiB) Downloaded 680 times
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: MWES.EXE encountered a problem and needed to close

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:07 am

Hi there, sorry for the late reply as we had an earthquake and we're getting ourselves back on track again.

If you download and use this update, it should fix the crash problem you're seeing. We'll be releasing this version soon as the official release.

http://firetrust.com/sites/firetrust.co ... ler-28.exe

Regards
Nick
Antoniusfm
Student Sheep

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:20 pm

No worries Nick, thanks for your update, i hope you guys didn't get to much grieve from the quake !

I have installed 2.8, and will let you know if there are still problems, i did notice a message indicating that i am using a outdated version and that 2.7.81 has been released, you probably want to update that in your official release.
Furthermore the system status indicates "Starting..." (even after restarting the service), shouldn't it say "Started" or "Running" ?

Thanks again, and good luck with the recovery !
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Thanks, we're pretty well all ok now.

We've got that 'old version' fixed and I'll notify the developers about the 'Starting'.

Cheers
Nick

Return to “Windows Specific”