Overview adjustable on wider screens

Suggestions for changes/features
PSchoon
Student Sheep

Overview adjustable on wider screens

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Is it possible to adjust the column width of the e-mails section? So, an auto-adjust function regarding the max. width of the column.

Now some of the presented data is truncated and not properly readable. I know that there is an option to hover over the truncated data and then the complete content is shown, but I would like to be able to copy, for example, an e-mail address which is shown truncated. If I select it with the mouse, only the shown data is selected and not the part that is truncated.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Overview adjustable on wider screens

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 pm

The column width of any of the Headers can be adjusted just as usual once you enable the Column Headers:—

Navigate to Display Options >>----> (tick/check) Show column headers.

You can then disable the Column Headers once you are done (if you wish to.)

ps:—
  • These instructions are valid for MailWasher 7 — not sure they are the same on the Enterprise Server edition, though.
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
PSchoon
Student Sheep

Re: Overview adjustable on wider screens

Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:30 pm

For the server edition they are not the same, so that is why I made the suggestion. The server edition has a web-based interface and is not as adjustable as one would wish it was.

Return to “Suggestions”