Purchase and start date license activation

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Re: Purchase and start date license activation

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

neuron2 wrote:
Sidewinder wrote:Clearly spelled out "License: License to install on 2 computers, i.e. a single users desktop and laptop. Includes 1 years use of all new versions, updates, real-time spam blocking and customer support for use with 2 computers.
No, it's not clear. It says "use of all new versions..." I was never informed that my paid for software (the one I bought, not a subsequent new version) would be DISABLED. This is a rip-off pure and simple. Firetrust should be ashamed of themselves, and I hope they go down in flames.
Clearly you checked the box where you agreed to the terms and conditions in the license agreement which states that it is a subscription
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
neuron2
Mystified Moa

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Includes 1 years use of all new versions, updates, real-time spam blocking and customer support
Please go away. I am looking for an informed response from a FireTrust employee. Thank you.
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 pm

You likely won't get that official response here any time soon, there is only one firetrust guy here and he isn't on every day and doesn't read every post even when he is. Nick rarely comes here.

If you want a firetrust response e-mail support@firetrust.com and include your registration information.

Fussing on a user-to-user forum with other users isn't going to solve your problem.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 am

I'm here, just slowly catching up :)

Not entirely sure what I'm supposed to say though, as you said neuron2 you've emailed support, which is the best course of action in this regard. I don't know if refunds are being offered in this situation.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”