Insert a picture....

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
hans peter
Travelling Tuatara

Insert a picture....

Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Perhaps a silly question, but how do i insert a picture into a topic in this forum?
/hans peter
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: Insert a picture....

Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 pm

It's quite simple:-

After clicking 'POSTREPLY,' click 'Upload attachment' (it's right below the box where one types the posts.) Next, click 'Browse' (this will open up a small window within your explorer.) Navigate to the location where you've stored the image/screenshot/picture and after selecting it, click 'Open.' Now, click 'Add the file' - be patient, your picture file is being uploaded to the forum (the wait time depends upon the size of your file & your internet upload speed.) Once the file is uploaded, you may enter a 'File comment' if you like. Click within the area where you type and choose a location where you'd like the picture to be displayed in your post and then click 'Place inline'

You may now click 'Preview' just to be sure you like the overall layout - if you do, click 'Submit.'

Popular image/screenshot/picture file extensions are .jpg, .jpeg and .png
MWP 7 disabled from the cloud (ßeta) | Windows 8.1 Pro (x64) | The Bat! Professional (ßeta) | Windows Firewall Control (WFC) | NOD32 EAV (ßeta) | Intel® HD Graphics 3000 | Internet Connection Speed (D=50 Mb/s U=3.5 Mb/s) | .NET Framework (4.7.1)
hans peter
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Thank you, TrustFire, I was nearly on the right way when testing.
I will directly send a topic with pictures.
/hans peter
MW Pro 7.7.0, WIN 8.1
hans peter
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Now I have done it. But how do I get rid of the file name and the information about how many times the pictures have been viewed?
/hans peter
MW Pro 7.7.0, WIN 8.1
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 am

hans peter wrote:Now I have done it. But how do I get rid of the file name and the information about how many times the pictures have been viewed?
/hans peter
One cannot get rid of the file name and the information about how many times the pictures have been viewed since they're not editable. The only thing that is possible is that you can edit your post to delete the picture and re-upload the same with a new name - this would also reset the number of times it has been viewed to zero.
MWP 7 disabled from the cloud (ßeta) | Windows 8.1 Pro (x64) | The Bat! Professional (ßeta) | Windows Firewall Control (WFC) | NOD32 EAV (ßeta) | Intel® HD Graphics 3000 | Internet Connection Speed (D=50 Mb/s U=3.5 Mb/s) | .NET Framework (4.7.1)
hans peter
Travelling Tuatara

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:06 am

Thank you, TrustFire, for you explanation.
/hans peter :)
MW Pro 7.7.0, WIN 8.1
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:40 pm

"How To Post / Attach Images (At The NEW Board)" After clicking 'Post Reply,' (right at the bottom,) click 'Attachments.' Next, click 'Add Files' (this will pop open a small window within your explorer.) Navigate to the directory where you have stored the image(s) / screenshot(s) / picture(s) and after selecting it / them, click 'Open — be patient, your upload to the forum is being processed (the wait time depends upon your internet upload speed and the size of your file — there is an upper size-limit of 1 MB.) Once the file is uploaded, you will see a tick mark indicating success status and you may now enter a description in 'File Comment' field if you wish to. Click within the Post Area to choose the exact location where you would like the picture to be displayed in your post and then click 'Place Inline.'

You may now click 'Preview' just to be sure you like the overall layout — if you do, click 'Submit.'

Popular image / screenshot / picture file extensions are .jpg, .jpeg and .png

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”