BitsDuJour June 2013 Discount? 8hours left to purchase some?

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
dyingjedi
It begins with a single step

BitsDuJour June 2013 Discount? 8hours left to purchase some?

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:44 am

;) :gag I submitted this question 5 times and re-worked This is the Original Statement & legit questions or Statement: Msg to @BitsDuJour Admin I've purchased many software titles and have aggressively paid good money that i would have never spent ever, i just have been buying to collect for a rainy day these are valid questions and should be pushed forward to developer & public should know! Your constant monitoring and pre-approving message is a warning to the public to stir clear of your site in the first place! i still yet to even really get good uses of any of the software i have purchased at discounted and full price when you do better searching, your gonna lose people with this behavior! also It's ridiculous to not be keeping an open dialog I'm willing to bet your traffic has jumped in half if not even less than that! please let my question be seen and read by publisher i do feel this very well may be good software for my needs Thanks!

Again reposting denied Msg below!

Hi thanks for your discounted software!

I use gmail and funnel everything into my gmail email will this software go in and clean out my multi users account attached to my main gmail? in other words i have my private domain emails coming into my 30GB gmail account and my yahoo, my hotmail etc. so will those address specifically to them be preserved?

NOTE:
I'll buy right now if your lifetime license is 50% off also please get back with me. Hi5 and Hi5 if you offering same mailwasher pro / mailwasher pro Mobile with lifetime for 50% off! count me in. Eagerly waiting to hear from you folks so i may proceed!

NOTE:
Between yearly fees of gmail email storage increase, plethora of years subs with android apps to lose advertising etc.. i think your yearly price is outrageous especially due to you software being filtered from my computer using my electricity and resource of my CPU etc. but charging as though you all are hosting or serving a virtual cleaner so you praying for a dedicated server etc and asking a ton for lack of expenses on your end! IMHO cool!

NOTE: is the yearly $24.95 yearly including paying for lifetime account or lifetime upgrades of your software only? Could you explain in better details thanks!

Okay that's it Hi5 =)

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”