Lifetime licence....

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Dels
Rattled Rabbit

Lifetime licence....

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:25 am

Having been a lifetime licence holder for mailwasher I was disappointed when my lifetime licence no longer worked for version 7. I accept the product is new, recoded etc etc, but still disappointed.

I am thinking about a new lifetime licence but would like some info on exactly what lifetime will mean for me? 1, 2, maybe three years? Do you offer any guarantee that if a new product version which would not be covered by the Mailwasher 7 life time licence appears after a year you will support users.

I guess, in simple terms, if I purchased a lifetime licence and a new version of Mailwasher came out before I break even when compared to a three year licence, will you support lifetime licence holders who would have been better of with a short length of licence?
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Lifetime licence....

Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Hi Dels

This lifetime license is good for all future versions we release in the future even if they're re-coded. We have a good mix of lifetime users and annual users that we're able to continue to offer upgrades and continued support to all users.
Cheers
Nick
aa7mt
Rattled Rabbit

Thu May 04, 2023 8:33 am

How do I get my lifetime pro 7 to a new computer. When I transferred it it says trial and wants to sell me a yearly subscription.
Loren XXXX@gmail.com

(edited to remove users email address)
gingbat
Least Evil Firetrust Employee

Thu May 04, 2023 8:39 am

Yes, that is no problem, just register the trial version with your 12 digit MWPro registration key to turn it into the full version....

Please note however, that we are currently having an issue with our registration server, we're working on this now, I'll let you know as soon as it's resolved....
gingbat

Thu May 04, 2023 9:50 am

OK, problem is now resolved, registration should now work fine... any further problems, please let me know.
aa7mt
Rattled Rabbit

Fri May 05, 2023 9:35 am

gingbat wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:50 am
OK, problem is now resolved, registration should now work fine... any further problems, please let me know.
It now says my key is invalid. I'm using key XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Thanks. Loren

Edited to remove key....
gingbat

Fri May 05, 2023 9:48 am

Yes, that key was indeed invalid, please double check it is correct, if it is, send me the registration key email AND the email address you purchased from.

Either PM me or send to support at firetrust dot com, pays not to post here or else everyone will see it.... cheers!
Chris1808
Student Sheep

Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:12 am

Upgraded system & once I add the key to mailwasher I get a this key has been registered to many times (life time key). Was installed on previous systems
gingbat

Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:00 pm

Yes, as above....

>> send me the registration key email AND the email address you purchased from.
>> Either PM me or send to support at firetrust dot com, pays not to post here or else everyone will see it.... cheers!

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”