Extracting email account data from MW

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Elektra
Active Albatross

Extracting email account data from MW

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:07 am

I'm in the process of changing to a new laptop. I managed to export the PST files from Outlook 2007 and place them in the Outlook Files folder of Outlook 2016. In the process of opening Outlook 2016 for the first time I was forced to create an email account so chose one of my existing ones. I then asked Outlook to open the existing PST file.

All went well in that my mails and contacts are all present however, only the one email address I created is available and I have no idea how to get Outlook to recognize them stored in its PST file. The next step was to reinstall MW and as usual, MW scans the PST file for mail accounts. It found them all but asked for their passwords which I have lost. So I imported my backup of MWs settings and everything was back to normal, as far as MW is concerned.

Is there any way I can export the mail account data including passwords from MW so I can add them all back to Outlook? The trouble is they are obviously already in the PST file s perhaps there's a method of getting Outlook 2016 to recognize them?

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”