Lost Previews.

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
jetjock
Travelling Tuatara

Lost Previews.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:32 pm

I changed one of my accounts from POP3 to IMAP. Now I can't preview any messages in either account in the preview pane. Suggestions :?:
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Lost Previews.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:36 pm

When you say you cannot preview, you mean the preview pane just shows blank ?

I would first try increasing the number of lines to download, under Settings >> General >> Checking Mail >> set the throttle to download 500 lines per email.

Also restart MailWasher if you haven't already, just in case it needs a kick.
jetjock
Travelling Tuatara

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 am

rusticdog wrote:When you say you cannot preview, you mean the preview pane just shows blank ?

I would first try increasing the number of lines to download, under Settings >> General >> Checking Mail >> set the throttle to download 500 lines per email.

I haven't checked mail since upping the download total to 500 lines. But when I just checked it (to change the download lines) here is what I'm seeing. If I click on the Groupon email, the preview pane adds a "View in HTML" box. I can switch between HTML & Plain Text in that one after viewing in HTML, but before viewing in HTML, the preview window was blank. None of the other emails will show in the preview pane. Hope this clarifies things some.

Mike.
Attachments
Mailwasher 6.jpg
Mailwasher 6.jpg (144.58 KiB) Viewed 3943 times
jetjock
Travelling Tuatara

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:43 am

jetjock wrote:
rusticdog wrote:When you say you cannot preview, you mean the preview pane just shows blank ?

I haven't checked mail since upping the download total to 500 lines. But when I just checked it (to change the download lines) here is what I'm seeing. If I click on the Groupon email, the preview pane adds a "View in HTML" box. I can switch between HTML & Plain Text in that one after viewing in HTML, but before viewing in HTML, the preview window was blank. None of the other emails will show in the preview pane. Hope this clarifies things some.

Mike.
I just noticed after posting that the screenshot contained a line at the bottom that was added by the screenshot program: "Mailwasher 6.jpg (144.58 KiB) Not viewed yet". This is not part of the MW screenshot. :oops:
jetjock
Travelling Tuatara

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:00 am

jetjock wrote:

Mike.
Just checked mail again after upping downloaded lies to 500. Preview is now available for all messages. Will leave it for a few checks before throttling downloaded lines again. Will post if anything changes.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”