Turn off/on Leave Message on Server.

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
jackdashack
Travelling Tuatara

Turn off/on Leave Message on Server.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:11 am

I saw this options when using the install wizard but cannot find them now? Can you help please? I believe I also saw the option to stop your client from auto checking mail. This cannot be done with Gmail that I can see.

Is there a way to stay signed into Google and not be signed into Gmail?

Thanks so much! Jack ":-Dx
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Turn off/on Leave Message on Server.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi Jack

Do you use a specific email program or just use the website for your GMail ?
jackdashack
Travelling Tuatara

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:07 pm

rusticdog wrote:Hi Jack

Do you use a specific email program or just use the website for your GMail ?
I use Gmail website in a browser. Thanks I hope that's enough info. Appreciate you taking the time. ":-Dx
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:09 pm

OK, that's fine then, you don't need to disable any option for that. And using GMail in the browser doesn't have an auto-check feature that you need to be bothered about either, when you go to the website it will load your emails, and doesn't have any impact on MailWashers operation.

Cheers
jackdashack
Travelling Tuatara

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:38 am

rusticdog wrote:OK, that's fine then, you don't need to disable any option for that. And using GMail in the browser doesn't have an auto-check feature that you need to be bothered about either, when you go to the website it will load your emails, and doesn't have any impact on MailWashers operation.

Cheers
Did not see right off a SOLVED or KUDOS but thanks greatly for your time and if there is a solved or such please inform me. Thanks. (new here) jack ":-Dx :bow
jackdashack
Travelling Tuatara

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:43 am

jackdashack wrote:
rusticdog wrote:OK, that's fine then, you don't need to disable any option for that. And using GMail in the browser doesn't have an auto-check feature that you need to be bothered about either, when you go to the website it will load your emails, and doesn't have any impact on MailWashers operation.

Cheers
Did not see right off a SOLVED or KUDOS but thanks greatly for your time and if there is a solved or such please inform me. Thanks. (new here) jack ":-Dx :bow
Also one last. When I click on MAIL PROGRAM is does nothing. Is that because it's a web based email? Thanks!
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:45 am

Yes. As you won't have a mail program setup.

If you go into Settings >> General >> Washing Mail >> select from the drop down to Use Web Address >> enter in www.gmail.com >> Save. Now when you press Mail Program, it will open up your GMail.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”