REPLYING is sending a copy that Mailwasher loads?

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
jackdashack
Travelling Tuatara

REPLYING is sending a copy that Mailwasher loads?

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:00 am

When I reply to a message in Gmail it's also sending a copy that pops up in Mailwasher. Is that right?

Also, I guess Mailwasher doesn't download attachments?

Thanks, I'm getting on to most of it now by using it. Just these couple of questions I can't seem to find answers to.

Thanks! jack ":-Dx :roll:
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: REPLYING is sending a copy that Mailwasher loads?

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:56 am

Hi Jack

I'm not sure why GMail does this, but if I recall you have two options for the Sent emails.

Change MailWasher to use IMAP, you can do this under Settings >> Accounts >> Incoming >> change the Server Type at the top. Small note about IMAP, MailWasher loads all emails in the Inbox that are Unread, so when you read an email in GMail, delete it, or move it to another folder, MailWasher will no longer load it.

Or create a filter in GMail. If you click the Settings icon at the top right >> select Settings in the drop down menu >> click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab >> click Create a new Filter >> enter your GMail address in the top FROM field >> click Create filter with this search (bottom right) >> select the top option Skip the Inbox >> click Create Filter

Cheers
jackdashack
Travelling Tuatara

Re: REPLYING is sending a copy that Mailwasher loads?

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:31 am

rusticdog wrote:Hi Jack

I'm not sure why GMail does this, but if I recall you have two options for the Sent emails.
Cheers
Thank you very much. I will follow this plan. Jack ":-Dx

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”