"Unknown error" Started This Morning..

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Hellbound
Mystified Moa

"Unknown error" Started This Morning..

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:37 am

Happening with one email address on Pro.. No issues accessing email from other apps/programs. Sending support logs now.
Hellbound
Mystified Moa

Re: "Unknown error" Started This Morning..

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 am

I've received a couple responses from Firetrust.. I've done all recommendations from deleting/recreating account, changing to IMAP, and disabling pipelining. But the error persists. Could this be ISP problem.. I cant tell what the error is.
microjoel
Rattled Rabbit

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:15 am

Same problem. Have uninstalled virus and mailwasher. No change. Check all settings. Have mirror backups. It was working fine 2 days ago on 2/10/2018. Is it an ISP problem or is it something with MW. The program seems to download new email but errors on older emails.
Hellbound
Mystified Moa

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 am

I have 7 addresses from my isp.. I'm monitoring all 7 with MWP. Only one of the addresses was having this issue.. I say "was" because I first backed up all emails from the server, deleted all emails using MWP, then checked all mail.. Lo and behold, an email appears that was not on MWP earlier. Once I deleted that email, the problem went away.. Not sure where that email was hiding, or if this was an ISP issue, but I'm no longer getting the error.

Some time last night I received an email on the troubled address that was all blank, nothing on "From" or "Subject".. I saw it when I was using Thunderbird. I didn't open it, and I deleted it from Thunderbird. Oddly the error started after that email.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 am

Under Settings >> Accounts >> try removing the account giving you issues Hellbound28a >> restart MailWasher and add the account back in.

You also have constant errors with FirstAlert, I'd disable that under Settings >> Spam Tools >> FirstAlert...not related to above, just noticed.
microjoel
Rattled Rabbit

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Thanks for the info. So far it seems to be working with the recommended after removing and re-adding account. First Alert is not active. Will keep an eye on it for the next few days.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”