Reinstall and a couple of things are bugbears, I need some help

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
bardos
Travelling Tuatara

Reinstall and a couple of things are bugbears, I need some help

Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 am

Had a minor crash and i had to reinstall Mailwasher Pro . Kind of forgot how to set it up. Using the latest version 7.11.5. First: Is it possible to get rid of the message "Drag a column header here to group by that column"? And secondly, i can't seem to remember how to change the highlighted colors on the received emails. Thirdly, when Mailwasher was open on the desktop, did it always display on the task bar? I have it configured to close down to the tray when X-ed, and it does, but it appears on the taskbar when it's open on the desktop. Did it always do this? Fourth, the watch tutorial continues showing on startup even though I unchecked the show at startup box.

thanks for your assistance.
bardos
Travelling Tuatara

Re: Reinstall and a couple of things are bugbears, I need some help

Sat May 26, 2018 11:42 am

Solved 1, 2 and 4...
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:05 pm

With regards to 3, do you want to start MailWasher minimised to the Tray ? Assuming so, under Settings >> General >> Application >> there is an option there to have MW start minimised to either Tray or Task Bar
JRodShop
It begins with a single step

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:23 am

bardos wrote:Solved 1, 2 and 4...
I see that you said you solved 1, 2, and 4, 1 being "Drag a column header here to group by that column". I do not, however, see your solutions. I am trying to make that "Drag a column header here" bar go away, and having no success finding the magic button.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”