Anybody alive and out of jail?

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
dearwebby
Student Sheep

Anybody alive and out of jail?

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:05 am

I wrote three times on behalf of a client, who STILL has not received her PRO key after paying in July.
Here is her latest letter:
To: mailwasher@firetrust.com
Cc: Dear Webby <DearWebby@webby.com>
Subject: Customer Service

On July 23, 2018, a purchase of $29.96 appeared on my credit card account. This was for purchase (price at that time) of Mailwasher as recommended by Dear Webby. It is now the end of September. I had been very happy with the trial version, noticing a distinct difference in the mail I received. For some reason, I have never received the key to activate my purchase. Can ANYONE help resolve this issue? I either want the key as promised OR my money back. Please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Annie Ruth Powers
North Carolina, USA

Since Annie receives my daily newsletter and the CC's of my mail to you, her ISP is not blocking ME. I have offered to you repeatedly, that you can send her registration to me for forwarding to her. I got my own registration since 1997. Hers is just for forwarding to her.

So, what IS the problem?
At least tell her, or me, what the problem is!
DearWebby
Have FUN!
DearWebby
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Anybody alive and out of jail?

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi there

I can see you got a reply through regular support, not sure what the issue is with getting the emails to her, but looks sorted now.
dearwebby
Student Sheep

Re: Anybody alive and out of jail?

Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Yes, ten minutes after I posted here Jeremy sent her an email with the key. She is happy now.
Have FUN!
DearWebby

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”