Why upgrade to 7 from 6 Pro?

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
therealex
Mystified Moa

Why upgrade to 7 from 6 Pro?

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:18 am

Hi,

Now that 7 has been around for awhile (!) and I'm assuming all the major bugs have been dealt with - are there major improvements for a strict POP3 user that would justify another lifetime license?

Having been burned on "lifetime" licenses before - with the exception of Malwarebytes, which really stuck by their word - I didn't see anything in the features that improves what I have now with 6.54 (which I have a lifetime license for). I know 7 has a lot of stuff for IMAP users, and has worked on features for Gmail/Yahoo/etc. online accounts. However, I just use it for my POP3 accounts, which are from my websites.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

- Russ
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Why upgrade to 7 from 6 Pro?

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:22 pm

Honestly, if 6.x is working well for you I would just stick with that. There are no significant features for POP improvements, being a simple protocol it pretty much can only retrieve and delete.
therealex
Mystified Moa

Re: Why upgrade to 7 from 6 Pro?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:04 am

rusticdog wrote:Honestly, if 6.x is working well for you I would just stick with that. There are no significant features for POP improvements, being a simple protocol it pretty much can only retrieve and delete.
Thanks, rusticdog! I appreciate the advice.

- Russ

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”