Mailwasher Pro Recently Lost Total Email Count Displayed Above Mail Item List

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Roger...
Student Sheep

Mailwasher Pro Recently Lost Total Email Count Displayed Above Mail Item List

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:41 am

Version 7.11.0
How do I re-enable the Total Number of emails currently displayed in the list of emails?

It had always been there, but recently it went away. I use the difference between the total count and the deleted item count to determine if I have time to deal with what will remain.

Any help will be appreciated.
Roger...
Roger...
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Mailwasher Pro Recently Lost Total Email Count Displayed Above Mail Item List

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Roger... wrote:Version 7.11.0
How do I re-enable the Total Number of emails currently displayed in the list of emails?

It had always been there, but recently it went away. I use the difference between the total count and the deleted item count to determine if I have time to deal with what will remain.

Any help will be appreciated.
Roger...
If you have emails grouped it will display the total number. Right click over a column heading and select 'Group By' to get that showing.

Personally I group by account, keeps things relatively clean, otherwise group by Date perhaps.
Roger...
Student Sheep

Re: Mailwasher Pro Recently Lost Total Email Count Displayed Above Mail Item List

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:54 am

Thanks for the reply, but the group count isn't the missing information I need to display.

Whenever mail was loaded into Mailwasher Pro, at the top of the list of email records a total count of the number of emails would be displayed. For example, it there was 22 email records in the list, the message would report 22 emails.

As I would be marking some of the emails for deletion, the number marked would appear in the lower right corner of the bottom area display so the number of emails that would be washed away.

Seeing both numbers made it easy to determine how many would be downloaded. I used the remaining number of emails (total-washed) would determine if I would disrupt my current focus at that time to process the new emails.
Roger...
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Oh right, wrong thing.

Hit the Search Inbox button near top right of MailWasher.
Roger...
Student Sheep

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Yes -- Thank you. I haven't a clue how that could have been the control of the counter for years without me realizing what else that option controlled.
Roger...

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”