does it do anygood to bounce?

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
victornguyen
It begins with a single step

does it do anygood to bounce?

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:02 am

Professional Table Tennis Paddles To Play The Sport The Right Way

The smaller version of the Lawn Tennis is table tennis. It is played in the house and originated from Victorian England and is about to play as a game after dinner. Over time, the popularity of the game rises and so it has undergone a few modifications to become the same today finally. In the beginning, it is known for its popular name ' Ping Pong ' and even today, ' professional paddles ' is a popular search term to find the A.K. quality racquet which is used to play games. Other area names also include ' Whiff Whaff.' This game is played best on table tennis, this is a desk explicitly designed with grids in the middle.
Ping-pong sports require a quick and accurate response. These factors are directly influenced by the ping pong paddle you are using. So choose your ping pong paddle carefully. Click soure read my article will helf you.

Unlike other popular racquet sports, table tennis has spent the time to become a popular professional sport. It only became an Olympic sport in 1988 during the Summer Olympics in Seoul. Another truth about the game is that it is not a favorite game like other racquet games such as tennis courts or even badminton. Table tennis is operated by the global organization of the International Ping-Pong Federation (ITTF), established in 1926. To enhance its range and popularity as a sports television spectator, some modifications have been made to improve its visibility. The beginning of these modifications is the change in the material used to produce the balls used to play sports. This game is played with balls made of celluloid plastic that is detected by an English table enthusiast named James W. Gibb when going to America in 1901. Unlike the previous balls used, these celluloid balls move slower, so the audience easily tracks this high-speed game.

Other devices used in the game include a racket for each player, a ball and table that the game is played. The device has specifications defined by ITTF. Game enthusiasts around the world use their device version, especially racquet and the game in open tournaments. Manufacturers of similar equipment, please keep in mind the unique requirements of enthusiasts who are willing to abandon any amount to find the right professional ping pong player. The paddle has a synthetic surface beating into the ball and because there are countless types of artificial surfaces available in the market, so it's easy to find the paddle that fits your style. To locate a suitable device for the game, the Internet is the best place to search for it.
Last edited by victornguyen on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digerati
Microsoft MVP

Re: does it do anygood to bounce?

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:20 am

Usually no. This is because spammers forge (spoof) someone else's email address, or an invalid email address into their spam messages so the bounce either goes back to some innocent person or it gets dumped into a bit bucket somewhere, or the bounce gets bounced back to you again. That bouncing back and forth can also get the attention of your ISP - and not in a good way because you just end up creating even more unwanted emails hogging up the bandwidth. In extreme cases, the ISP may terminate your service.

The only time a bounce really works is if you know for certain the email address is valid and belongs to the sender. For example, if your ex-wife is hounding you, you may want to bounce her address.

Blacklists also work - if you are certain the email address is valid. But another problem with blacklists, even if you know the address is valid, is spammers typically change email addresses frequently - every couple days or even several times a day. So you end up with a huge blacklist that really does you no good.

Frankly, I never use blacklists for that reason and rarely bounce an email. It just does not do any good to stop future spam messages. If there is a pattern to spam messages, it is typically more efficient to just create a filter.
Image Bill (AFE7Ret)
Freedom is NOT Free!
Image Windows and Devices for IT, 2007 - 2018
Heat is the bane of all electronics!
─────────────────────
KKPoschman
Rattled Rabbit

Re: does it do anygood to bounce?

Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:40 pm

I get a significant number of "dangerous" spam messages daily (30+). I have not used bounce for the last 10 years, but I blacklist new entries then edit the obvious random parts of the blacklist entry to wildcard them (*.*, etc.). It makes it quicker to wash/dump these unwanted messages quickly before I download into my email client. I have found that to be a fairly efficient disposal mechanism.
Still Connecting Data, One Byte at a Time.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”