MW Pro only check 2 of 3 accounts

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
W8TTS
Mystified Moa

MW Pro only check 2 of 3 accounts

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:25 am

I have 3 accounts in MW Pro (Version 7.12.1) and MW is only checking 2 of the 3

2 of the accounts are Gmail
1 of the accounts is att.net

All 3 accounts are set up to be "Included in default mail check."

During the regular default mail check, the att.net and one of the Gmail accounts, which we'll call GMAIL-1, are checked. The other Gmail account, which we'll call Gmail-2, isn't checked. No error messages are generated.

If I click on the Gmail-2 name on the dropdown list under "Check Mail" it will check the mail in Gmail-2.

If I have email that I want to delete in all three accounts, and I click on "Wash Mail" icon MW Pro will delete the mail in the att.net and the Gmail-1 accounts, but not the Gmail-2 account. But, after MW Pro is finished deleting the mail in the att.net account and the Gmail-1 account, and I click on the "Wash Mail" icon again MW Pro will then delete the email in the Gmail-2 account.

How do we fix this?

Ted
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: MW Pro only check 2 of 3 accounts

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 am

Hi Ted

Try first going into Settings >> Accounts >> Incoming >> Advanced >> uncheck Use OAUTH for the problem GMail account >>Save.
You also need to be sure Less Secure Apps is set to ON here https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps

Thanks
W8TTS
Mystified Moa

Re: MW Pro only check 2 of 3 accounts

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Thanks. I thought I'd tried that. But I must not have. Duh! It appears to be fixed.

Ted

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”