MWP Fails to Minimize to System Tray When Mail Program is Launched

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
BefuddledOne
Student Sheep

MWP Fails to Minimize to System Tray When Mail Program is Launched

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:13 am

I have been using MWP for years and it has always worked flawlessly and I LOVE it! However, I am installing everything on a new PC and this is the second time in a few hours I have had an issue with MWP not working properly and as it always has in the past. I have always had the 'Minimize MailWasher when mail program launched' option selected and it has always worked without fail to minimize MWP to the system tray - until now - when it absolutely refuses to work - even though it is selected and saved. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MWP several times and the behavior persists. I am running MWP 7.12.6 on a Windows 10 64-bit machine. This behavior is extremely annoying - please help! Thank you!
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: MWP Fails to Minimize to System Tray When Mail Program is Launched

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 am

Check also under Settings >> General >> Washing Mail >> there is another minimise option there that I suspect is not checked.

Cheers
BefuddledOne
Student Sheep

Re: MWP Fails to Minimize to System Tray When Mail Program is Launched

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:09 am

You are my hero, rusticdog! Thank you for bailing me out twice in 2 days! Actually, I had it checked in Settings - General but your response told me there must be a second place as well so I went hunting, found it, and voila, success! Thank you, thank you, thank you! MWP is now working flawlessly as it always has and I have one less headache to deal with in this nightmare of setting up a new PC. You rock! You are awesome! Have a great day!

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”