Latest version

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
GlassBat
It begins with a single step

Latest version

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:44 am

Seeing no place to start my own topic to post, I'm posting here. Since its update, and despite earlier assistance, MWPro doesn't list mail or perform any function except loading when requested. Earlier, my ISP was apparently hacked. Also, my mail provider was either hacked and/or upgraded their server (they did), so this mess began all at the same time. Eventually, the first two issues got resolved, but MWPro, despite following instructions to switch from IMAP to Pop3, MWPro continues to no longer do its job. Meanwhile, Joe Biden's campaign people continue to flood my mailer as do a LONG list of spammers, mostly pharmacy, insurance, illegal software peddlers, medical offers, and such. I'm forced to delete this junk daily, sometimes thrice daily, as the mailer's spam filter full and overwhelmed.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Latest version

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:19 pm

I've split this into its own post. There is a New Topic button near the top left, just above the forum postings.

For the issue, it sounds like MailWasher just has the wrong credentials.
For the Copper account, check under Settings >> Accounts >> Incoming >> the server address should be mail.copper.net >> your username is your full email address >> click Advanced >> check the option to Use SSL is not checked, and the port number should be 110.
You can use the eye icon next to the password as well, to be sure the password entered is correct.

Is there another account that fails, or just Copper ?

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”