MW 7.12.49 not displaying all emails on the server

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
jgt1942
Travelling Tuatara

MW 7.12.49 not displaying all emails on the server

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:44 am

MW is not displaying all the emails on my server. Often I may go days before I can view the emails on my server (I use Gmail) and I've noticed that MW is not displaying everything on the server. I click the “Check Mail” button but no new emails are displayed. I click the delete icon for a few emails, click “Wash Mail”, click “Check Mail” and a few emails are added. I then looked at the date of the most recent emails and see that they are from yesterday, e.g. I have none for today and I know that there are emails for today on the server.
It is impossible for me to effectively use MW to remove emails that I don’t want to appear on my PC with this issue. I’ve looked at the settings and I don’t see any options that would determine how many emails MW will display.
jgt1942
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: MW 7.12.49 not displaying all emails on the server

Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:06 pm

Can you send me some logs.
Go Help >> Send Support Logs >> enter a brief note like 'as per forum' in the Ticket Number field enter chris >> Send Logs >> reply here once sent, so I can check they arrived all OK.

Thanks
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: MW 7.12.49 not displaying all emails on the server

Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:09 pm

Also to add, the forum cannot send emails to your registered address, coming back as host not found, you might want to check your address
ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”