MailWasher Delay on Last Email

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
cannonball
Rattled Rabbit

MailWasher Delay on Last Email

Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:56 am

I am running MailWasher 7.12.54 in Windows 10 with Outlook as my email program. When I launch MailWasher (Automatically or Manually), it accesses the email from my several email accounts, and on the last email, MailWasher has a delay of about 2-3 minutes, showing "Evaluating Message" at the bottom left on screen,
MailWasherDelay.jpg
MailWasherDelay.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
... before the "Wash Mail" button lights up. After that all is normal....I do the Wash Mail and then go into Outlook.

Question (or problem) is: Why is there a DELAY of a few minutes on the last email accessed by MailWasher?
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: MailWasher Delay on Last Email

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:34 pm

That's probably due to an error of some kind. The messages only update on a task completion, not task start (something we need to fix), so MailWasher would have likely started checking another account but not yet able to logon.

If you flick me some logs we can check it out, go Help >> Send Support Logs >> enter a brief note like 'as per forum, cannonball' >> in the Ticket Number field enter chris >> Send Logs >> reply back here once sent, so I can check they arrived all OK.

Cheers

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”