MW 7.12.6 worked in Win7, only partially in Win10

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
AyekaMark
It begins with a single step

MW 7.12.6 worked in Win7, only partially in Win10

Tue May 11, 2021 10:42 am

I converted my Win7 desktop to Win10. I have MailWasher Pro 7.12.6. It worked fine when my desktop was Win7 OS.
After converting, MW works on startup just as before. However, after checking mail on startup and performing a wash, MW will no longer retrieve e-mails from my POP3 exchange server on Rackspace.com.... UNLESS.... I exit MW and start MW again. After that initial retrieval of e-mails. MW will perform a "check mail" and report success... except it thinks the earlier retrieved e-mails are current, and I can clearly see in Outlook there are plenty of more recent e-mails on the server....

I need to fix or give up on MailWasher. (Mailwasher reports that I am using the most recent version....)
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: MW 7.12.6 worked in Win7, only partially in Win10

Fri May 14, 2021 3:26 am

OK, go Settings >> General >> Updates >> click Go To Folder >> delete the file updates.aiu >> check again for updates in MailWasher, as there should be a more recent version.

For MailWasher not retrieving the Rackspace emails, can you send me some logs.
Go Help >> Send Support Logs >> enter a brief note like 'as per forum' >> Send Logs >> reply back here once sent, so I can check they arrived all OK.

Cheers

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”