gmail fetch is incomplete

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
thecloudguy1
Rattled Rabbit

gmail fetch is incomplete

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:27 am

Pro version 7.12.38.

I have gmail settings correctly done. The application does in fact fetch mail from gmail imap. The event log says it completed and without error.
However only "some" of the gmail gets into the mailwasherpro inbox. Right now in fact I have an email I received 2 days ago and it does not show up. But email from earlier does show up. I can't seem to find out what is the logic of what it fetches and what it doesn't.

I don't automatically filter. The settings are correct. It is fetching "some" mail so it isn't a connection problem. (I am very aware of the "less secure" issue with gmail).

appreciate your insights.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: gmail fetch is incomplete

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Are these emails flagged as Read ? You can check by having a look at the Inbox, they will not be in bold text https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox

If they are, then in MailWasher under Settings >> Accounts >> Incoming >> Advanced >> you can check the option to Download Read Email, there is also a drop down on how many days of emails to download, which you may want to check >> Save once changes made.

Cheers
thecloudguy1
Rattled Rabbit

Re: gmail fetch is incomplete

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:52 am

brilliant! that was it. thank you so much. more than likely i checked email on my phone and so it would appear as read. so when mailwasher was checked on my laptop it wasn't included.

thank you for helping with this !

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”