What am I doing wrong?

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
richardgaspa
Rattled Rabbit

What am I doing wrong?

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:12 am

Hi, I am getting lots of spam in my email. Most (about 99 percent) of the span has a Facebook Icon in the reporting column. I attached an image so you can see what I am speaking of. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Also, I just registered for the FireTrust forums. Is there a particular forum that I ask questing in rather than bother you with emails?

I love FireTrust Pro. It works great. I only wish I knew what I was doing wrong getting all the spam with the Facebook reporting icon.
2021-09-23_13-42-49.png
2021-09-23_13-42-49.png (598.5 KiB) Viewed 1328 times
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:38 am

Hi there

This forum is fine, but feel free to email us as well.

This isn't anything you've done wrong, rather it's a service setup to report your spam to that is showing.

You can look at what Spam Reporting services are setup through Settings >> Spam Tools >> Spam Reporting >> in this case, this 'f' will be for the Federal Trade Commission, so if you want to report the spam you receive to them, you can click that icon and when you Wash Mail it will send the spam through.

If you don't bother with Spam Reporting, then right click on the column heading and uncheck the Reporting column from the display.

With the spam reporting services, we use the first letter of the service in the display, which is why the FTC has the f.

Cheers

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”