New MailWasher Pro 7.12.57

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
UK JIngles
Mystified Moa

New MailWasher Pro 7.12.57

Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:54 pm

Hi all,

I'm currently using the Trial Version and find it a great program with just one thing bugging me and that is you have to manually "Clear Message List" every time..
Am i missing a way of doing it automatically in the settings or somewhere?
I'm going to register the program in a couple of weeks as it's a great help with all the Spam I was getting across several email Accounts that I have set up in Windows Mail.

Many Thanks!

Pete
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: New MailWasher Pro 7.12.57

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:57 am

Hi Pete

Can you clarify for me, do you mean messages you download into your email program still show in MailWasher ?
UK JIngles
Mystified Moa

Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:37 am

rusticdog wrote: Hi Pete

Can you clarify for me, do you mean messages you download into your email program still show in MailWasher ?
Hi,
When I click on each email in MWP as either Friend or Spam and close the program they are still there next time and to get rid of them I have to click on "clear Message List" and ok to delete them......
You mention "download them into your email program" they seem to appear in my Windows 11 Mail on their own accord (The Friend ones)
Should I be doing something else after deciding which are good or bad emails in MWP?
Also I noticed a few (not all) of Spam emails are still getting onto my Sky Account via Windows 11 Mail and bypassing MWP all together?
One in particular is a fake McAfee 2022 Alert

Thanks,

Pete
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:43 pm

Hi Pete

So are you hitting Wash Mail to delete the messages you mark as spam ? If not, then that is what is required to action the messages you tag.

For Windows Mail bringing in emails automatically, from the Mail program, if you right click on the account name on the left side >> select Account Settings >> click 'Change mailbox sync settings' >> at the top under 'Download new email' change the drop down to manually >> click Done >> Save.

Then to bring in the messages into Mail, hit the rotating arrows button near the top to 'sync this view', which will download the emails.

Hope this helps
UK JIngles
Mystified Moa

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:32 am

Hi rusticdog,

Thanks for your help previously.
I seemed to have ironed out most of the problems but the only one I have still is with my sky.com email account...
Some of the Spam emails are going straight through to my "Bulk Mail" Folder on the Account rather than to MWP,
Is there something I'm not doing or tweaking to make them get caught by MWP?

Many Thanks!

Pete

(Windows 11 Mail Version 16005.14326.20544.0)

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”