Recent New Issues cropping up?

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
jgates08
Rattled Rabbit

Recent New Issues cropping up?

Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:43 pm

I've begun encountering the following new issues the last week or two. Version says it is up to date when I check.

*Domain is now missing from approximately 1/3 of the spam items displayed.

*If I attempt to 'bounce' emails, it now lists 1 of # bouncing & then it' stops and no additional appear to be bounced.

*Only launches mail program about every 3rd time. (Also Hotmail still comes up with an error screen about an unsecure site or similar - but that may be a setting with my email?)
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Recent New Issues cropping up?

Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:37 pm

Under Settings >> General >> Checking Mail >> set the Spam Throttle to 500 lines per email >> Save >> restart MailWasher.
That will hopefully clear up the missing domains, if not what version is listed under Help >> About.

For the other issues, can you send me some logs. To do that, first bounce a message and also try an open your mail program so the actions get logged >> then go Help >> Send Support Logs >> enter a note like 'as per forum jgates' >> in the Ticket Number field enter chris >> Send Logs >> reply back once sent, so I can check they arrived all OK.

Cheers
jgates08
Rattled Rabbit

Re: Recent New Issues cropping up?

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:50 pm

The settings for the Spam Throttle actually is actually at 500. However that issue seems to have now disappeared? All of the ones since around Monday/Tuesday have a domain listed again.

I'll try & pull a log this weekend. Thank you.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”