I want my old version back. I don't like clicking more for html

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Trip
Student Sheep

I want my old version back. I don't like clicking more for html

Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:38 am

Hi... since the Upgrade to 7.12.119 there is a new button to download html. This button is annoying. I want it the way it used to be with one click to see html. Can I change this back.? I looked in the settings and can't do it there. Now what?

Regards
Ed
gingbat
Least Evil Firetrust Employee

Re: I want my old version back. I don't like clicking more for html

Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:15 am

Yes, you can revert back to the old version if you wish, you'll need to uninstall first, click YES to save settings, restart, then install the older version from here:

http://cdn.firetrust.com/downloads/mail ... _12_67.exe

However yes, to get around this (for most emails) set MW to download more of each email...

In MWPro click, Settings>>General>>Checking mail, drag the "Spam Throttle" slider to increase how many lines it downloads, (try 500 lines)

Note that this wont get rid of the message for ALL emails, this was added to fix another issue, we're looking at ways to remove this from the next update though, as it is a bit annoying to have there when it is not really required....
Trip
Student Sheep

Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:15 am

Thank you for your understanding. Yes indeed please do remove this if possible. I just got ver. 7.12.125 and haven had it long enough to see what if anything has changed on this issue. I'm always in favor of fewer clicks by the user. Thanks again
gingbat
Least Evil Firetrust Employee

Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:42 am

Not a problem, and yes, seems we wont get to removing this until after MWPro 8 is released as we want to concentrate on getting that done asap.... cheers!

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”