Setting Unread mail to display Bold

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
greshoff
Travelling Tuatara

Setting Unread mail to display Bold

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 am

I have set mailwasher to display unread mail in bold. But it displays all mail in bold even though most of it has been read previously. If I reread a message it still remains bold. Any recommendations on getting the mail to display as its supposed to would be much appreciated
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Setting Unread mail to display Bold

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 am

Under Settings >> Display >> is it set to automatically mark as read after xx seconds ? Also note, when using this feature it doesn't mark the email as read until you move off the message.
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 am

greshoff wrote:I have set mailwasher to display unread mail in bold. But it displays all mail in bold even though most of it has been read previously. If I reread a message it still remains bold. Any recommendations on getting the mail to display as its supposed to would be much appreciated
Do you have the Read/Unread column displayed so that you can see the status of it?
Also how do you have this setting set?
MWP Read Setting.png
MWP Read Setting.png (57.22 KiB) Viewed 5501 times
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
greshoff
Travelling Tuatara

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks, I had not set it to automatically mark as read after xx seconds. It's OK now
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 am

greshoff wrote:Thanks, I had not set it to automatically mark as read after xx seconds. It's OK now

Why do I have this horrible feeling that by default we set unread emails to be marked in bold, but we have the timer disabled, plus we don't show the Read column.

I'm too tired to test it now, will look tomorrow :)

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”