Minimize to System Tray leaving program on desktop

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
cjoe
Student Sheep

Re: Minimize to System Tray leaving program on desktop

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 am

The Minimize MailWasher when mail program launched option is unselected.

When I select the Wash Mail Button (not the Check Mail or Outlook button), Mailwasher will minimize.
It will minimize regardless whether the Minimize to System Tray or Task Bar is selected.

rusticdog wrote:
cjoe wrote:The option to Minimize Mailwasher when mail program launched was not working properly.
This option was unchecked yet it would minimize when Outlook was launched.
I have enabled / saved / exit and disabled / saved /exit.
Mailwasher still minimizes when the option is not selected.
Just to clarify, that's only when you use the Mail Program button, there's another option for minimising on Wash Mail.

We still have yet not been able to reproduce this problem, and I'm not aware of anyone else having the problem either :scratch
cjoe
Student Sheep

Re: Minimize to System Tray leaving program on desktop

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:23 am

After Uninstalling and reinstalling MailWasher, It seemed to work normally yesterday.
However, it is behaving the same as before with the program stub show up in the lower left hand corner again.

cjoe wrote:The Minimize MailWasher when mail program launched option is unselected.

When I select the Wash Mail Button (not the Check Mail or Outlook button), Mailwasher will minimize.
It will minimize regardless whether the Minimize to System Tray or Task Bar is selected.

rusticdog wrote:
cjoe wrote:The option to Minimize Mailwasher when mail program launched was not working properly.
This option was unchecked yet it would minimize when Outlook was launched.
I have enabled / saved / exit and disabled / saved /exit.
Mailwasher still minimizes when the option is not selected.
Just to clarify, that's only when you use the Mail Program button, there's another option for minimising on Wash Mail.

We still have yet not been able to reproduce this problem, and I'm not aware of anyone else having the problem either :scratch

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”