Awesome improvement

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
beertjes
Rattled Rabbit

Awesome improvement

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 am

Awesome improvement with 2010.
I’m using MailWasher now for some years with great pleasure. It reduces my E-mail from 3500 in 2004 each day :gag to about 35 real good ones and the rest in Spam in combination with a good Antivirus (Avira) and Antimalware software (Malwarebytes) . But still got 800 up to 900 each day in my spambox :dead with the version 6.5.3. With the new version 2010 it has been reduced to less than 200 each day in my spambox :shock: . So a reduction of 75% in Spam :thumbsup . Using the filter options much more logically in the new version 2010 it’s been a great step forward. I almost don’t have to review any E-mail in the Inbox anymore.

I see also much more improvement which I didn’t expect :shock: . Such as the TO; column in the recycle bin for a quick visual scan. But also new function in the Recycle Bin such as Right Click and immediately classify the spam in friend or in blacklist :shock: . Also the Status column where you can see the effects of your filters in groups. Great, Great Great :bow .

I will advice all my relations to use your software because it really does what it should do. Certainly when Spammers are using new tricks such as using the From; To; and Account; field to put the same data in it. It makes it difficult to scan in the old version.
I could leave the E-mail scan with MailWasher 2010 to any other person at the office because of that :bow . I only know the tricks they use and now I can leave it to others.

Thanks. It makes me happy. 8)
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Awesome improvement

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 am

beertjes wrote:Thanks. It makes me happy. 8)

Excellent, glad you like it :thumbsup

We've still got plenty of improvements to make, so it can only get better.
gerohl
Active Albatross

Re: Awesome improvement

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm

beertjes wrote:Awesome improvement with 2010.
I’m using MailWasher now for some years with great pleasure. It reduces my E-mail from 3500 in 2004 each day :gag to about 35 real good ones and the rest in Spam in combination with a good Antivirus (Avira) and Antimalware software (Malwarebytes) . But still got 800 up to 900 each day in my spambox :dead with the version 6.5.3. With the new version 2010 it has been reduced to less than 200 each day in my spambox :shock: . So a reduction of 75% in Spam :thumbsup . Using the filter options much more logically in the new version 2010 it’s been a great step forward. I almost don’t have to review any E-mail in the Inbox anymore.

I see also much more improvement which I didn’t expect :shock: . Such as the TO; column in the recycle bin for a quick visual scan. But also new function in the Recycle Bin such as Right Click and immediately classify the spam in friend or in blacklist :shock: . Also the Status column where you can see the effects of your filters in groups. Great, Great Great :bow .

I will advice all my relations to use your software because it really does what it should do. Certainly when Spammers are using new tricks such as using the From; To; and Account; field to put the same data in it. It makes it difficult to scan in the old version.
I could leave the E-mail scan with MailWasher 2010 to any other person at the office because of that :bow . I only know the tricks they use and now I can leave it to others.

Thanks. It makes me happy. 8)
I agree it's a great improvement, I love it and all the new options :thumbsup

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”