Hangs at "Downloading Messages"

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Digital Drummer
Student Sheep

Re: Hangs at "Downloading Messages"

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 am

anniebrion wrote:
Digital Drummer wrote:Only closing MW and restarting it allows the DL'd messages to be deleted from the MW inbox.
You don't have to close MWP!!! You either wait for an auto-fetch to happen or you can manually clear the inbox pressing C the Y then doing a Fetch/Check All.

FYI: All versions of MWP (old and new) just read the mail server list there is no interaction between MWP and your email client.

Yes I know there isn't any interaction between MW & my mail program. I only wanted to show whats going on during the process.

So what I'm saying is in v1.0.4 and earlier once my mail was deleted from the server (by my mail program/ thunderbird) an auto-fetch or a manual fetch would erase any/all mail from the MW inbox without pressing any C or Y. It doesn't do that now.

Regardless if C or Y clears the inbox the auto & manual fetch in v1.0.5 no longer clears the inbox when messages no longer remain on the server. Hence, it is a bug and should be addressed.
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am

Digital Drummer wrote: So what I'm saying is in v1.0.4 and earlier once my mail was deleted from the server (by my mail program/ thunderbird) an auto-fetch or a manual fetch would erase any/all mail from the MW inbox without pressing any C or Y. It doesn't do that now.

Regardless if C or Y clears the inbox the auto & manual fetch in v1.0.5 no longer clears the inbox when messages no longer remain on the server. Hence, it is a bug and should be addressed.
Bug has been reported. Thanks
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
anniebrion
βeta Tester

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Digital Drummer wrote:So what I'm saying is in v1.0.4 and earlier once my mail was deleted from the server (by my mail program/ thunderbird) an auto-fetch or a manual fetch would erase any/all mail from the MW inbox without pressing any C or Y. It doesn't do that now.

Sorry I should have said, the process I gave was a work-a-round to save you restarting MWP all the time, and as sidewinders says, I have already reported this as a bug in the beta forum.
Annie.......... PC details
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.12.39]
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Fixed the messages not clearing...this version will likely go live on the website soon.

http://mailwasherbeta.s3.amazonaws.com/ ... 072010.exe

Changes Include :
Fix for emails not clearing from list
Fix for crash when sound file not present
Fix for Quick Reply/Forward not functioning when Preview Pane disabled
Fix for missing Subject and From fields
Fix for beep sound playing on exit

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”