Startup position

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
Atchoum
Rattled Rabbit

Startup position

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am

Hi,

I am very impressed with the new version. A couple of details:

I have 4 screens. I always run MWS on screen #4. When Windows starts, it does not remember its last position and always opens on screen #1.
As soon as I change its position to normal (to move it to the screen where I want to have it appear), it moves to screen #4 but not maximized.
So it looks like you're storing the last normal position but not the last maximized position.
Would be great if you could fix it.

I sort by Classify column. This is a great feature. Small "issue": I have 4 types of e-mails in this order:
Unclassified
Friend
Good
Spam

When I classify the last unclassified, the Unclassified section disappears and everything moves up, it is a bit disturbing.
If you would have the option to put the unclassified section last (or if you would name actually name the section "Unclassified" instead of ""), then nothing would move and it would be a lot better.
I also tried to click on the Classify column header and even if the sort arrow changes, it does not change the sort order. Not that it would be a solution, I like having the Friend then Good then Spam first.

A suggestion: we have a friends list and a black list. It would be nice to have a good list. Right now, when I receive an email from a customer and for some reason it falls into the spam list, I add it to the friends list to make sure I don't take the risk of losing any of his emails. But it is not a friend... If we would have a friends list and a good list, we could keep the friends list for friends (special people we want to appear first).

Congrats on the new version.

Atchoum
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: Startup position

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 am

Use the friends list for your customers and put your friends into a filter, that will let you sort and group them together.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”