Windows Live v Mailwasher Pro 2011

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
ClaireV
Rattled Rabbit

Windows Live v Mailwasher Pro 2011

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi,
Have just tried your new Mailwasher Pro - it doesn't clear mails from the list after I have washed the mail so I have to delete them manually (This is not good as I'm sure I'm going to delete one by accident). I'm using Windows 7. Can you help - or do I go back to my old and trusted version? In which case does anyone have the link to download it?! Thanks - Claire :(
racker
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: Windows Live v Mailwasher Pro 2011

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 pm

ClaireV wrote:Hi,
Have just tried your new Mailwasher Pro - it doesn't clear mails from the list after I have washed the mail so I have to delete them manually (This is not good as I'm sure I'm going to delete one by accident). I'm using Windows 7. Can you help - or do I go back to my old and trusted version? In which case does anyone have the link to download it?! Thanks - Claire :(
Hi Claire.. To begin with: unless you have un-installed it, the "old" MailWasher should still be on your system. MaillWasherPro 20xx is not an upgrade, but a new program. It does import the settings from its predecessor, but will not overwrite that; both programs can function perfectly beside each- other.

Then: MWP_20xx will clear the list automaticly upon a new check mail. If some "good" messages are still there, you should uncheck "leave a copy on server" in livemail:
windows-live-mail-email-acc.jpg
windows-live-mail-email-acc.jpg (11.39 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
not-leave-copy-of-email.jpg
not-leave-copy-of-email.jpg (20.11 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
EDIT: Just to be complete: do not forget to click the [APPLY] button after all this...
Succes!!
Beta tester.. oh well! ;)..
Mobile phone: Moto G5 on Android 8
MWP FAQ
¡Nederlandstalige gebruiksaanwijzing!
...Imagine all the people, sharing all the world...
ClaireV
Rattled Rabbit

Re: Windows Live v Mailwasher Pro 2011

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:32 am

Oh - no! Thanks for this. Clearly having a blonde moment! Sorted. Sorry!

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”