Strange behaviour when maximising with Winstep Xtreme

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
SueJ
It begins with a single step

Strange behaviour when maximising with Winstep Xtreme

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:19 pm

I have searched the forum but can't find a post from someone with a similar problem, so am writing a new message to see if anyone has any ideas.

I have just registered the new version of MWP 2011, which is working perfectly except for one very strange thing that happens when I'm also running the WorkShelf component of Winstep Xtreme.

All works fine, until I try to maximise the Mailwasher window - I've created this small video to show the behaviour:

As you can see in the video, there's a flashing 'scrolling screen' behaviour first. This continues for some time, unless I click the screen at which point the large black area appears with the top program bar of Mailwasher reading 'not responding', followed by Windows' 'close program' options.

I hope this helps in understanding what's going on.

I have had some conversation with the developer of Winstep Xtreme in their support forum, but it would appear perhaps the problem is with Mailwasher? Is it using some customized maximize animation and the animation is freaking out for some reason?

Many thanks for any advice or support anyone can provide. It's not a make or break situation, as I don't HAVE to have Mailwasher maximised. But it's a frustrating puzzle and I would like the option to maximise MWP if possible.

I should also add finally that this problem has only started to happen with MWP 2011. It was never an issue with MQP 6.x ... I didn't upgrade to MWP 2010, so am not sure if it would have been a problem with that version of the program - the issue has arisen for me for the first time now that I've upgraded to MWP 2011.

Cheers
Sue

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”