How to delete an account

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
michaelkenward
Guardian Gecko

How to delete an account

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

I set up one account in the Android version on my Nexus 7. It works OK, but I now want to monitor an account that gets more junk.

As I'm allowed only one account in this version, I need to remove the old one. (I can't seem to change the existing one to the new details.)

How do I go about this process?
MK
MW Pro 7.5.0 Lifetime licence.
Android 1.4 on Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4

Windows 10 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung SM951 M.2 PCI-e AHCI SSD + Corsair 16GB DDR4 Red Vengeance LPX 2400MHz Memory
darrelhadwin
It begins with a single step

Re: How to delete an account

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:37 am

I think this may help you.
You can remove any account and all information associated with it from your device, including email, contacts, settings, and so on.

To remove a Google account, touch its name under Settings > Accounts or Settings > Accounts >Google, then Menu> Remove account.

For any other type of account go, to Settings > Accounts > account-name and look for the Remove option.
michaelkenward
Guardian Gecko

Re: How to delete an account

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 am

darrelhadwin wrote:I think this may help you.
You can remove any account and all information associated with it from your device, including email, contacts, settings, and so on.

To remove a Google account, touch its name under Settings > Accounts or Settings > Accounts >Google, then Menu> Remove account.

For any other type of account go, to Settings > Accounts > account-name and look for the Remove option.
Thanks, but this is an old message that you replied to.

The Android app has now moved on and can handle more accounts.
MK
MW Pro 7.5.0 Lifetime licence.
Android 1.4 on Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4

Windows 10 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung SM951 M.2 PCI-e AHCI SSD + Corsair 16GB DDR4 Red Vengeance LPX 2400MHz Memory

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”