Some notes to version 0.07

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Some notes to version 0.07

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm

We just release version 0.07 today with changes to touch events so there's more swiping etc to do things like check for new mail.

Some Android users might notice that scrolling might seem a bit laggy compared to before. There's a new update coming to the browser this month which will fix this (IOS users already have it) and we'll do some more optimizations including adding paging to the next version. Hence us limiting the emails to 25 in the display currently.

So we'll get paging out as soon as we can, so you can scroll through more messages.
mrgou
Mystified Moa

Re: Some notes to version 0.07

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 am

Hi Nick,

I have noticed that the new "Pull down on grid to check mail/refresh" will not work from an empty mailbox. It seems that there must be at least one item that can be pulled down for the refresh to work.

Cheers!

Raph
thayden
Student Sheep

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 am

Hi Nick,

I've installed the new app on 3 different devices with no problem. I also installed the MWP 2012 beta on my computer.
A couple of things:
1) The new pull down to sync. Where does the time come from? Obviously it is not the user local time. Your server time?
2) MWP 2012 beta. I checked "include this account when syncing" for each of my accounts. When I select "Sync to mobile", & enter my mobile credentials I get the error message "Error connecting to cloud server" .
A) my accounts are POP not IMAP.
B) I have not synced in a previous version. After the error I deleted cloud.dat & repeated but the error repeats.

Tom
daveadams
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 am

Hi Nick,

Thumbs up for the swipe to Friend/Block option it works well and so much better than several button presses.
I too noticed the time on the pull down to update, it was showing 1:31pm at UK time 6pm, would like to know what it refers too as well.
I also noticed you need to have emails in the inbox to be able to pull down update.

Not sure if it is possible, but would be nice to select several emails at once to categorise, not a biggy, but would be great if at all possible.

Not had any problems thus far, Great work guys.

Dave
iPhone 5S IOS 8.1.2 (Not Jailbroken)
Samsung Galaxy Tab2, Android Version 4.0.4
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Laptop
Mail Washer Pro 2012 7.4.1
Mail Washer Mobile 2.0.0
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:11 am

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Crazy that we missed the update time (it's a placeholder) and not being able to check an empty account. We'll fix those up asap.

It will work better on an iPhone/iPad at the moment performance wise, than Android but we'll fix up any issues there soon too.

Dave - I don't think we'll be able to have categorising multiple emails at the same time because we'll likely add 'reply' in there and that won't work with multiple emails open
daveadams
Travelling Tuatara

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi Nick,
I have noticed over the past couple of days that Wash is not working. After washing if I check via MWP the emails are still there, if I recheck MWM 10 mins or so later the emails are still there and washing seems to work as they disappear, but a recheck shows them again with new emails added if there. The node.mailwasher worked ok, so it appears to be an app issue.

Dave
iPhone 5S IOS 8.1.2 (Not Jailbroken)
Samsung Galaxy Tab2, Android Version 4.0.4
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Laptop
Mail Washer Pro 2012 7.4.1
Mail Washer Mobile 2.0.0
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks Dave, not sure what that is but we've fixed a related issue. Was going to have an update today but one of the developers was sick, so we'll release it tomorrow.
williamzach221
It begins with a single step

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 am

Hai,
version 0.07 is the best and latest version and without using the best Antivirus protection for our smart phones.we can not use the version 0.07.
So,that we have to use the best Antivirus Protection.
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 am

williamzach221 wrote:Hai,
version 0.07 is the best and latest version and without using the best Antivirus protection for our smart phones.we can not use the version 0.07.
So,that we have to use the best Antivirus Protection.
Version .09 is the latest.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”