Cannot install Mobile version on my Iphone & Ipad

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
abs91
Rattled Rabbit

Cannot install Mobile version on my Iphone & Ipad

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello

I have tried to install the Mobile version (V 0.9) on my Iphone (V4) and on my Ipad (V2), unfortunately it did not work

I have followed the instructions given in this topic :

1/ Add application "MailWasher_IOS-0.9.ipa" in Itune (Apps Library)
2/ Connect my device to my PC
3/ Install the application into my device

Result for the Ipad : the synchronization between iTunes and the iPad goes in an infinite loop (the icon is well installed in the iPad window but with the "waiting" bar below the icon)

Result for the Iphone : the synchro is OK on Itunes side but I recieve an error message on my Iphone (translated from french) : "iTunes Synchronization - failure of the Mailwasher installation" and the icon is deleted

I do not know what details I can add that it could help you to help me

Regards
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Re: Cannot install Mobile version on my Iphone & Ipad

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Are you running the latest version of ITunes?

Also there seems to be issues with ITunes. Try restarting your PC and then open Itunes. Make sure that your device is detected by ITunes.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi, it would seem that we don't have you on our list of testers (let me know if this is wrong), but we filled all the available slots for testing IOS devices a while ago (Apple only lets us have 100 testers). This is why the latest update doesn't include a .mobileprovision file which has a unique code for each IOS device, since all testers will already have it from the last beta.
abs91
Rattled Rabbit

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Hi, it would seem that we don't have you on our list of testers (let me know if this is wrong), but we filled all the available slots for testing IOS devices a while ago (Apple only lets us have 100 testers). This is why the latest update doesn't include a .mobileprovision file which has a unique code for each IOS device, since all testers will already have it from the last beta.
I did not know that I had to be recorded as a tester

I am a very very old user of Mailwasher (I purchased my first version in Feb 2003 and I purchased several upgrades)

Recently I received a message for buying a new upgrade, and this message showed a mobile phone with mailwasher installed in it !!! (was it a wrong advertising ?)
I said, Great!, Mailshawer exists now for mobiles. I immediatly purchased the new version (MailwasherPro 1.21.5) in order to have the benefit of the mobile version. Then, I tried to find where I can download the mobile version and I saw it in this forum.

Maybe I misunderstood something (sorry, my native language is french), if so, I do beleive that the message I received fron Firetrust contains a "wrong" information (the picture showing a mobile with mailwasher). Did I purchase the new version for nothing ? (the previous one worked well for me)

Let me know.

Regards
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 am

Sorry about the misunderstanding, the mobile version is in testing still but we're pretty close to releasing it after adding a few more things (sometime in February). The pro version you purchased can be used to sync your settings to the mobile version, so it makes it more efficient in the long term. But if you don't want it, let me know and we'll give you a refund.
abs91
Rattled Rabbit

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 am

nick.bolton wrote:Sorry about the misunderstanding, the mobile version is in testing still but we're pretty close to releasing it after adding a few more things (sometime in February). The pro version you purchased can be used to sync your settings to the mobile version, so it makes it more efficient in the long term. But if you don't want it, let me know and we'll give you a refund.
Hello Nick

I can certainly wait some weeks for the official launch of the mobile version
In the meantime I will discover the benefits of the new version :)

Regards
Software Tools
Rattled Rabbit

Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:54 pm

nick.bolton wrote:but we're pretty close to releasing it after adding a few more things (sometime in February).
Hi Nick,

Any update on the release timing for an iPad compatible version of Mailwasher :?:
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Did you try the latest version 0.9? It lets you do portrait and landscape, plus works well on iPad

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”