Mailwasher ID ??

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
madaxeman
Mystified Moa

Mailwasher ID ??

Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:29 am

Hi All

How the heck do I create a 'Mailwasher ID' to use with this app ?

When I try to do it through Mailwasher Pro on my PC I get an 'email address already in use' error and errors if I use the app. to create an ID
racker
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: Mailwasher ID ??

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:59 am

madaxeman wrote:Hi All

How the heck do I create a 'Mailwasher ID' to use with this app ?

When I try to do it through Mailwasher Pro on my PC I get an 'email address already in use' error and errors if I use the app. to create an ID
:idea: Assuming yo aren't logged in, you could try and create a new account, using another E-mail address for the login (at this moment it's only used as identification); do the following:

:arrow: On your PC, in MWP, go to settings>>sync (log out if necessary) and create a new account, using an other E-mail address.
After successfully going through the process,
:arrow: open the app on your phone and log in to the account you just crerated on the PC :!: (do NOT attempt to crerate the account again!!) :!:

That's it.. now just sync all settings from the PC to the phone..
Beta tester.. oh well! ;)..
Mobile phone: Moto G5 on Android 8
MWP FAQ
¡Nederlandstalige gebruiksaanwijzing!
...Imagine all the people, sharing all the world...
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi, if you're having problems I can delete your account so you can start again (just send me your username you signed up with), but please don't use an email address or username with a space in it for your Mailwasher ID as we've not learned that these can be created in MW Pro, but not used in MW Mobile.

Nick
chloejennor
Rattled Rabbit

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 am

nick.bolton wrote:Hi, if you're having problems I can delete your account so you can start again (just send me your username you signed up with), but please don't use an email address or username with a space in it for your Mailwasher ID as we've not learned that these can be created in MW Pro, but not used in MW Mobile.

Nick

I think this is the trouble I got.
"The healthiest response to life is joy." choosehottubsdirect
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 am

Ok, send me your details to nick.bolton@firetrust.com and I'll reset everything
philr
Rattled Rabbit

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 am

nick.bolton wrote:Hi, if you're having problems I can delete your account so you can start again (just send me your username you signed up with), but please don't use an email address or username with a space in it for your Mailwasher ID as we've not learned that these can be created in MW Pro, but not used in MW Mobile.

Nick
I'm having a problem with the Android app too. It won't let me log in, I just repeatedly get 'Incorrect User name or Password'. I've tried resetting the password both from the PC version and the mobile one (my user name logs in correctly on the PC), but the mobile app is not recognising it. I've even tried to create a new username (twice) with no joy.

It's odd because it has been working fine. If I e-mail you my username (as well as the two I created to try and fix it) could you please delete them so that I can start again?

Any suggestions as to a fix other than the above would also be welcome.
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 am

We've got a few people reporting this problem, we're looking at it, but please send me your user ID's
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:57 pm

This problem has been resolved now so you should be able to login normally again
philr
Rattled Rabbit

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:25 pm

nick.bolton wrote:This problem has been resolved now so you should be able to login normally again
Working as expected now, thanks.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”