Mailwasher Mobile sync ERROR

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara

Mailwasher Mobile sync ERROR

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:35 am

Hi,

Just going to be crazy about sync/add Gmail on my MW in iphone 4s

I don't get the 'VerifyPopAccountFailed'

when I push sync I get the error: {"errorCode":103, "errorMessage":"Failed, duplicat account"}

When I try to add my gmail account manually in the MW app on the iphone with all info, nothing are added.

I have been logged in, both on my iphone and MW Pro with my MW account.

What am I doing wrong.?

Thanks

Frank
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Re: Mailwasher Mobile sync ERROR

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 am

The error message that your getting indicates that you have probably created a Sync Account either on you phone or PC previously and have not used the exact same sign on in both. If you need/want to start over PM or email Nick and ask him to delete your existing account on their servers. Then you sign in on both the PC and the phone with the same exact ID/PW and you should be good to go.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:22 am

Hey there Frank, Iv'e removed your Mailwasher ID now, so please re-create it in MW Pro and re-sync your accounts to MW Mobile using the same MailWasher ID.

Cheers
Nick
oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:11 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Hey there Frank, Iv'e removed your Mailwasher ID now, so please re-create it in MW Pro and re-sync your accounts to MW Mobile using the same MailWasher ID.

Cheers
Nick
Hi' Nick

Thank's, now it works. ;-)

Take care

Frank
oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Sidewinder wrote:The error message that your getting indicates that you have probably created a Sync Account either on you phone or PC previously and have not used the exact same sign on in both. If you need/want to start over PM or email Nick and ask him to delete your existing account on their servers. Then you sign in on both the PC and the phone with the same exact ID/PW and you should be good to go.
Hi' Sidewinder.

Thank's for your help. :D

Take care

Frank

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”