Trouble setting up ID and Syncing

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
mccoady
Student Sheep

Trouble setting up ID and Syncing

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 pm

I just upgraded to Mailwasher 7.1 on my computer and installed the Mailwasher app on my iPad but I appear to be doing something wrong since it won't sync. In MailWasher 7.1 I created an ID, Password, and Email but do you get any confirmation it has been accepted because the window never closes although you can tell it's trying to do something? Under Mobile and Desktop I checked everything but nothing happens when I sync and the window doesn't close so no confirmation it did anything.

When I set up MailWasher Mobile on my iPad I used the same ID, Password, Email, and MailWasher logs me in. It also appears to have my settings correctly but no emails, no Friends List, or Blacklist which gets back to it not syncing.

Does it sound like I have it set up right?
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Re: Trouble setting up ID and Syncing

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Are you using V1.1 of MWM. If not go to ITunes and install it from there.

When you sync from the DT to MWM you should see a green confirmation indicator on the Sync panel in MWP
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
mccoady
Student Sheep

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Yes I am using V1.1 of MWM that I downloaded from App Store on iPad.

Well I'm not a green confirmation indicator any other suggestions?
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi, it's hard to know what's going on without much more infomation. If you go to MailWasher>>Help>>Common Files, then go to the Logs folder, then todays logs. Do you see a MWapi.log file? Can you open it with Notepad and let me know if it has any errors in there? Or else send it to me nick.bolton@firetrust.com

Could you re-start MailWasher Pro?
mccoady
Student Sheep

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Well kind of strange but I have MailWasher 7.1 installed on a desktop and laptop computer and while it didn't sync from my laptop to iPad it is syncing from my desktop to iPad so I can probably live with that.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”