Parser Error is Back

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
cfheinz
Guardian Gecko

Parser Error is Back

Thu May 23, 2013 2:54 am

Server problem or pending new release?
Carl Heinz
Windows XP Pro SP3+, Fortè Agent, iPad Air, MailWasher Beta Tester
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Parser Error is Back

Thu May 23, 2013 3:33 am

No, it's a malformed email which we're not handling correctly in your email account. You'll need to download the email to your email client, delete and then re-enter the email account in MWM once you've done this. Sorry, it's the only way we can get around these at the moment even though they're quite rare
cfheinz
Guardian Gecko

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:30 am

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply. That fixed it.

I verrry occasionally get an unable to contact server message when checking for messages and then MWM proceeds to check for messages. The WiFi icon on the iPad is on, so I don't think it's a WiFi problem. (I've also checked to see if the iPad is logged into the designated network since we have four because we have dual range with a WiFi extender. I'm normally sitting within ten feet of the extender and have logged into the 5G extended network.)
Carl Heinz
Windows XP Pro SP3+, Fortè Agent, iPad Air, MailWasher Beta Tester
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:48 am

If you get unable to contact server sometimes, it could be the odd timeout. We're looking to shift so more reliable host in the near future so that might solve this.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”