Problems with MWM for iphone 5 and ipad 2

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
mike.dickman
Rattled Rabbit

Problems with MWM for iphone 5 and ipad 2

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:08 am

I've used Mailwasher for a few years now and was really pleased when you brought out the mobile versions.

These have worked fine for months but stopped working today on both devices saying I had no mail accounts set up on them?

I tried deleting the apps and downloading again but when I try to login it says my username and/or password is incorrect. I looked up my username in the MW Destop App in Sync settings, so I know my user name is right, and even asked to reset the password but when I used that to try and login, the apps still said my username and/or password is incorrect.

What can I do to get this working again?

Thanks,

Mike
racker
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: Problems with MWM for iphone 5 and ipad 2

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Have you logged in w/i the last couple of weeks? Looks like the same problem I had: http://forum.firetrust.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14163
I suggest, re- creating your account with exactly the same credentials and syncing from your desktop (worked for me)...
Beta tester.. oh well! ;)..
Mobile phone: Moto G5 on Android 8
MWP FAQ
¡Nederlandstalige gebruiksaanwijzing!
...Imagine all the people, sharing all the world...
mike.dickman
Rattled Rabbit

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Didn't get a chance to try your solution as there was an App update yesterday which seems to have resolved the problem on both devices.

Thanks for your help though.

Mike
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Yes, sorry about that. We had a faulty server update at the time.
raydenuduff
Rattled Rabbit

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:53 am

racker wrote:Have you logged in w/i the last couple of weeks? Looks like the same problem I had: http://forum.firetrust.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14163
I suggest, re- creating your account with exactly the same credentials and syncing from your desktop (worked for me)...
This worked for me. Thanks!

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”