Black List & Friend List not syncing

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
Avspinball
Travelling Tuatara

Black List & Friend List not syncing

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:44 pm

So now that mailwasher is working on my phone again I would like my info to sync as well. I have the boxes checked on the desktop to sync black & friend lists on both mobile & desktop but when I check mail on my phone my friends are red and checked for deletion. What am I doing wrong?
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Black List & Friend List not syncing

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:39 pm

If you slide an email across the screen you'll see blacklist and friendlist options to change these. Also, go to Settings (the cog icon) and then Spam Tools>>Friendslist and see if they're in there.
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Also note that wildcard entries are not supported in MWM.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
Avspinball
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:37 am

So now I'm unable to open an email. An email from a friend on my computer shows up on my phone. It's red and checked for deletion. I touch it and it will not open. I go to spam tools to see my friend list and while there I try to import. I touch on import contacts and the box just offsets a little and nothing happens. Yesterday I was able to preview my mail. I have it set for 3 lines. Now clicking on it does nothing. I can un-check it and move it to the side to add it to my friend list but unable to preview.
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 am

When you sync your lists to the phone, it won't update before your eyes. You'll need to exit the friendslist and then go back in to it. I'm not sure why you're seeing delays in viewing the emails, but perhaps restart the app?
Avspinball
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 am

I uninstalled and re-installed and it works fine. Thanks for your help and patients Nick.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”