MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
User avatar
anniebrion
βeta Tester
Contact:
Location: Milkyway, Sol, Earth, UK, London
Posts: 3205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Great, thanks.

Strange, I just synced my BT accoumt and it is now in the mobile app.
Annie.......... PC details (see Web Server)
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.11.17]
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Ok, there's obviously some gremlins in there. Do any of the others work now? Perhaps if you remove them from the mobile version and re-sync from the Pro?
User avatar
anniebrion
βeta Tester
Contact:
Location: Milkyway, Sol, Earth, UK, London
Posts: 3205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:43 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Ok, there's obviously some gremlins in there. Do any of the others work now? Perhaps if you remove them from the mobile version and re-sync from the Pro?


I removed Gmail and this will not sync with mobile, the other account with the sync issue is my outlook a/c.
Annie.......... PC details (see Web Server)
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.11.17]
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Did you get an email from gmail asking about unauthorized access? I did, so I followed their steps and got it to sync. Try logging out and back in to the mobile app too.

I'll give Outlook a try.
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Outlook.com worked, had to logout then in to see if though
User avatar
anniebrion
βeta Tester
Contact:
Location: Milkyway, Sol, Earth, UK, London
Posts: 3205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:57 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Did you get an email from gmail asking about unauthorized access? I did, so I followed their steps and got it to sync. Try logging out and back in to the mobile app too.

I'll give Outlook a try.


No, I use an application password that bypasses the 2 -step authentication.
Annie.......... PC details (see Web Server)
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.11.17]
User avatar
anniebrion
βeta Tester
Contact:
Location: Milkyway, Sol, Earth, UK, London
Posts: 3205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:02 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Outlook.com worked, had to logout then in to see if though


  • On MWM I deleted both my Gmail & Outlook accounts, leaving no accounts in MWM.
  • I then logged out of MWM.
  • On MWP I synced including Gmail & Outlook.
  • Logged in to MWM.
  • No accounts synced.
Annie.......... PC details (see Web Server)
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.11.17]
User avatar
Sidewinder
Weary Womble
Posts: 11678
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:49 am

nick.bolton wrote:You'll need to get the new mobile version too, did you do that?


What new version of the Mobile App?
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
User avatar
anniebrion
βeta Tester
Contact:
Location: Milkyway, Sol, Earth, UK, London
Posts: 3205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:52 am

Sidewinder wrote:
nick.bolton wrote:You'll need to get the new mobile version too, did you do that?


What new version of the Mobile App?


The update appeared on the Microsoft Store earlier today though the version number did not change, AFAIKT the change was to point to the Amazon servers as I see no extra features.
Annie.......... PC details (see Web Server)
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.11.17]
User avatar
Sidewinder
Weary Womble
Posts: 11678
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:28 am

anniebrion wrote:
Sidewinder wrote:
nick.bolton wrote:You'll need to get the new mobile version too, did you do that?


What new version of the Mobile App?


The update appeared on the Microsoft Store earlier today though the version number did not change, AFAIKT the change was to point to the Amazon servers as I see no extra features.


I was referring to the IOS version.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
User avatar
anniebrion
βeta Tester
Contact:
Location: Milkyway, Sol, Earth, UK, London
Posts: 3205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:32 am

Sidewinder wrote:
anniebrion wrote:
Sidewinder wrote:
nick.bolton wrote:You'll need to get the new mobile version too, did you do that?


What new version of the Mobile App?


The update appeared on the Microsoft Store earlier today though the version number did not change, AFAIKT the change was to point to the Amazon servers as I see no extra features.


I was referring to the IOS version.


You are in the wrong thread then :devil :nono
Annie.......... PC details (see Web Server)
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.11.17]
User avatar
Sidewinder
Weary Womble
Posts: 11678
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:42 am

anniebrion wrote:
Sidewinder wrote:
anniebrion wrote:
Sidewinder wrote:
nick.bolton wrote:You'll need to get the new mobile version too, did you do that?


What new version of the Mobile App?


The update appeared on the Microsoft Store earlier today though the version number did not change, AFAIKT the change was to point to the Amazon servers as I see no extra features.


I was referring to the IOS version.


You are in the wrong thread then :devil :nono


I'm aware - thought all were supposed to be getting a "new" update to MWM :scratch :scratch :scratch :scratch
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:42 am

I added these details in the forum Announcements area. Didn't want to spread it too widely in case there were bugs, but we'll let more people know formally next week
User avatar
anniebrion
βeta Tester
Contact:
Location: Milkyway, Sol, Earth, UK, London
Posts: 3205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:32 am

Now the move to Amazon has been done, do we expect any more function within MWM in the near future?

Friends and blacklist wildcards
IMAP
Filters (plain text)
Filters (REGEX)
etc...
Annie.......... PC details (see Web Server)
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.11.17]
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: MailWasher Mobile 2.0.0.beta 4 - Windows Phone 8+

Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:09 am

Yes, first thing we'll do next week is notifications as that was in the previous version.

Then all those other things you mention we've done but need to integrate them. Also we really need to add in virtualization - so scrolling is really smooth for long lists, its ok on Android and IOS but kind of crappy on WP8

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”