Have been trying to install the most recent version of the MWM Beta (v2.0.0.Beta 4) on my iPhone 4S but w/ No Joy!
- Have d'loaded the app from Nick's thread 4 different times;
- Have Installed/Synced and Uninstalled/Re-installed/Synced the App at least 6 different times;
- I have yet to get a usable version of MWM on my iPhone. They always end up with a dimmed out icon and when I tap the icon it gives me the proverbial "Waiting ..." message you see if you Google it.
From the <Apps/All> Tab in the Mac version of iTunes (v11.3 (54)): From the <Devices/Apps> Tab in the Mac version of iTunes (same version): I've been running MailWasherPro under WinXP since v3.1 back in 2003 on a PC and MailWasherPro under WinXP and Win7 on both a PC and a MacBook Pro running Parallels VM since 2009 with nothing more than the usual Beta Tester problems on either config, so the problems I'm seeing are MWM specific as opposed to being Mac related. That said though, this does bring up a few questions as follows:
1) Is there something DIFFERENT about the Mac version of iTunes (compared to the Windows version) that may be causing a problem???
2) The MWM Icon displays just fine on my iPhone itself (with the exception the app's dimmed out and won't open) so the faulty icon behavior seems to be limited to within iTunes but the display is inconsistent as shown by the screen caps. Why?????
3) Could there be something different about installing MWM from iTunes and OSX as opposed to installing it from Windows (any version) and the Windows version of iTunes that hasn't been noticed before?????
4) Are the Icon problems I'm seeing/experiencing and their solution DIRECTLY related to solving the App Opening problem as well, or are they totally separate???
5) There are certainly other questions as well but ...