View deleted emails, and then what?

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
Wyndham
Travelling Tuatara

View deleted emails, and then what?

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:18 am

It is great there is the facility to view all deleted emails.

Unfortunately you can't do anything with them. You can't permanently clear Trash, but worse, you can't restore an email accidentally deleted.
iPad 12.9 2020 and iPhone X, using Latest iOS
I no longer use Mailwasher on my desktop PC as I 'wash' the emails on my mobile devices
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: View deleted emails, and then what?

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 am

The old ones will drop off the list - when the list gets to 100, the old ones drop off. Would you prefer to see an empty trash option? I wasn't sure it's worthwhile since they're out of the way anyway.

To enable rescue of an email, we'd have to also get everyones SMTP details and then it would only work if it was authenticated SMTP which is the majority of email providers now days.
Wyndham
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:39 pm

If the list is sorted so that most recently deleted emails are at the top then that would be good.

I seem to remember rescuing an email was a useful feature in desktop Mailwasher. Is my memory faulty?

Given that folk are used to entering smtp details this shouldn't present too much of a problem.
iPad 12.9 2020 and iPhone X, using Latest iOS
I no longer use Mailwasher on my desktop PC as I 'wash' the emails on my mobile devices
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:47 pm

Sure, the emails are sorted so the most recently deleted emails are at the top.

Yes MW Pro has the ability to rescue deleted emails, it's a bit different through in that MWM is cloud based, so there are some challenges to sending emails for some ISP's.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”