Login problem - iPad

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
anniebrion
βeta Tester

Login problem - iPad

Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:11 am

Can't login at the moment, pressing the login button does nothing, no error message.
Annie.......... PC details
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.12.39]
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Login problem - iPad

Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:26 am

Thanks, looking at it now
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:50 am

And we're back online now. Sorry about this, we'll investigate to understand what caused it (and why it didn't restart automatically)
anniebrion
βeta Tester

Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 am

Yay, I've now logged back on :bow
Annie.......... PC details
Mailwasher Pro βeta [v 7.12.39]
Atif
It begins with a single step

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 pm

After an absence and now returning, MW Pro is magnificent software product...Really nice looking and functional...great job guys!! :D

In the earlier days, MW would delete files in MW inbox when the Mail Client was invoked as a result of washing. I now see that deletions take place then the remaining mail is posted to the client, however the washed mail still remains in MW inbox. Is this by design or am I missing some setup item that will delete the mail after posted the the client??
Goody
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:24 am

Atif wrote:After an absence and now returning, MW Pro is magnificent software product...Really nice looking and functional...great job guys!! :D

In the earlier days, MW would delete files in MW inbox when the Mail Client was invoked as a result of washing. I now see that deletions take place then the remaining mail is posted to the client, however the washed mail still remains in MW inbox. Is this by design or am I missing some setup item that will delete the mail after posted the the client??
Goody
If your account(s) are set up a POP then the next Check Mail that MWP does after the emails have been downloaded to your email client. You also need to make sure that your email client setting for the account(s) are not set to leave a copy on the server.

If you account(s) are IMAP post back for further assistance.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:47 am

Just to add - POP3 accounts need 'Leave messages on the server' disabled - see here on how to turn it off for various email clients http://www.firetrust.com/en/products/ma ... the-server

For IMAP, messages are always left on the server - but Mailwasher Pro 7.5 (latest version) only shows the un-read emails, so you should only see the emails you haven't yet read.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”