Mailwasher pro on laptop win10 is fine. It's the android app that has the issue. Can't seem to attache a screenshot here, so here's a Onedrive link to my screenshot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgseACfYOxhmgbh8OYzHd1H8xQ11Qg
Doesn't tell you much! If I pull down to retry/refresh then I get a red bar saying "cannot connect to server".
I've made no changes to my android app, so username and password should still be good.
App is version 2.0.0
Can't find the date I updated it via the play store, think it was fairly recently.
Poked around in the phone and can't find the app files to look at file date, ho hum.