Android MailWasher No Longer Syncing?

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
gingbat
Least Evil Firetrust Employee

Re: Android MailWasher No Longer Syncing?

Tue May 09, 2023 7:14 am

OK sure thing, thanks for the update, and yes, looking forward to it too!! :)

(and logging in the mobile version!!!!) :)
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Android MailWasher monthly loss of accounts

Thu May 11, 2023 9:39 am

When y'all get to working on MW Mobile upgrade, one of my pet frustrations for years has been that near the beginning of every month, MW Mobile has deleted all of my email accounts. It has been an easy fix, just resyncing them all from MW Pro. The frustration has been that it has always happened while I have been on the road, meaning that I could not use MW Mobile until I once again could access and open MW Pro.
gingbat

Thu May 11, 2023 10:21 am

Yes, if not used for a week or so the account can disappear, also if MW fails to check mail successfully for an account several times in a row, it'll remove it also....

Another item which IS on the to-do list for sure!
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Fri May 12, 2023 3:04 am

Thanks for your reply, particularly for your explaining why it has been happening. As I use MW Pro every day, I don't need to use MW Mobile that often. Now I know to use MW Mobile more often to keep the accounts active.
gingbat

Fri May 12, 2023 8:26 am

No problem at all... cheers!
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:05 am

Howdy,

My MailWasher subscription expired, and needed to be renewed. Upon doing so, the latest version of MW Pro (7.12.173) was downloaded and installed. I decided to try syncing MW Mobile with the new version of MW Pro. To my happy surprise, all of my email accounts were synced, including my two primary accounts which I have not been able to open in MW Mobile since before I first posted this subject.

I am very happy. Congratulations to you and your team for getting the problems resolved. I thought I was going to have to wait for the release of version 8.

Cheers —
Tony
gingbat

Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:55 am

Great, glad to hear it's all working well for you Tony....! :)
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:48 am

Howdy,

Thanks for fixing the MailWasher problem so quickly. Throughout the problem period my Android MailWasher app worked fine, which was good, because it let me know that all of my passwords and settings were okay.

Yesterday all of my email accounts were no longer listed in the MW Android app. Although the MW
program on my computer was working normally, I could not get it to sync my accounts with MW Android. I manually copied in the settings for a couple of my accounts into MW Android, and they are working normally. However, sync still is not working. I have more email accounts to add into my MW Android app, but doing each one manually is inconvenient, and my fear is that I am going to have to enter them in all over again.

I didn't post this yesterday because I knew it was the weekend, and maybe it would all be corrected today.

But is not, and you may not even know that the problem exists.

Tony
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:50 am

Howdy,

Thanks for fixing the MailWasher problem so quickly. Throughout the problem period my Android MailWasher app worked fine, which was good, because it let me know that all of my passwords and settings were okay.

Yesterday all of my email accounts were no longer listed in the MW Android app. Although the MW
program on my computer was working normally, I could not get it to sync my accounts with MW Android. I manually copied in the settings for a couple of my accounts into MW Android, and they are working normally. However, sync still is not working. I have more email accounts to add into my MW Android app, but doing each one manually is inconvenient, and my fear is that I am going to have to enter them in all over again.

I didn't post this yesterday because I knew it was the weekend, and maybe it would all be corrected today.

But is not, and you may not even know that the problem exists.

Tony
gingbat

Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:58 am

Yes, sorry about that, seems something broke in the sync>>login unexpectantly with the latest version, working on it now, and hope to have it resolved for the next update.
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:42 am

Okay. Thanks. Busy weekend for y'all.
gingbat

Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:51 am

haha, yep, busy week alright.... getting there though! :)
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 am

Howdy. Happy New Year! Any update on when a fix will be available?
gingbat

Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:27 am

Happy new year to you too!! and yes, fixed in the beta, developer away for a bit now, so wont be for a while sorry... if you want to try the beta, email support at firetrust dot com and refer to this post and we'll send you a link.... cheers!
ljwolfe
Student Sheep

Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:18 pm

So if I'm reading this correctly, Mailwasher desktop and/or Mailwasher Mobile (Android) aren't working as far as logging in to sync accounts goes, for the foreseeable future?

I was trying one of the suggested fixes to get sync working, logged out on the desktop, and now it won't let me log back in. I was able to log in on mobile, and I'm using the same password manager for both so it shouldn't be a typo issue, but the desktop version (7.12.188) just says "error logging in." eidt: Oh, and trying to use the exact same login on secure.firetrust.com/user, autofilling from the same password manager I used to successfully log in on mobile, fails with "Invalid email or password."

I really don't want to have to enter all of my email accounts into the mobile manually. :-(
MWP 7.12.38, Windows 7

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”